Sunday, December 12, 2010

Welcome to the new blog

Dear Readers,
Welcome to the new John Covello's New Jersey Hockey Blog. Over the past few days I have been doing some major renovations to the site. The main goal is to update the site daily, and make it more interesting. The two main posts that I will start out with, will be High School Hockey Rankings on Mondays, and 18uAAA/16uAAA Rankings on Thursdays. The next weekly post I plan to add will be rankings for the Empire Junior Hockey League (EmJHL). I also will post the teams, results and other news about upcoming top level tournaments and showcases.  If you would like to have anything else covered or have any ideas please send me an email at jcovello77@yahoo.com. I will continue to post on the NJ.com forums when a new post is up on the blog. I hope you all enjoy the new changes and the upcoming posts. 

Sincerely,
John Covello

No comments:

Post a Comment